The Community South Scholarship Program was created to invest in the future of our members and in the communities they call home. For 2021, four $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors.
- Applicant must be a member in good standing of Community South Credit Union and reside in one of the following Florida counties: Holmes, Jackson, Walton or Washington.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 based upon a 4.0 grading system. A copy of transcripts for the past four (4) years or a letter on school letterhead stating the GPA requirement has been met is required.
- Submit at least one (1) and not more than three (3) academic letters of recommendation from authorities at your school such as teachers, principal, or guidance counselor.
- Submit at least one (1) and not more than three (3) letters of recommendation from individuals, other than family members, who have known you for at least two (2) years.
- Applicant must provide an essay in your own words answering the following: "What financial goals do you have and how can Community South help you make wise financial choices and reach your goals?"
Application Packets must be downloaded online. Completed applications with ALL required submittals must then be uploaded through our application upload portal no later than 11:59 pm on Friday, May 7, 2021.
Best of luck to all high school seniors!