Are you passionate, reliable, focused, flexible and dedicated? If you can say yes to all these, then Community South Credit Union might just be the place for you!
Just as people who belong to Community South are members, not customers, Community South employees are team members. That's how we work — as a team. We're a place where energy, passion and creative ideas are appreciated.
We offer great employee benefits and encourage a family work environment. A majority of our staff began on the Teller line where they learned our high standards of member service and progressed to other areas of the Credit Union.
Most positions require the following:
- Good communication skills
- Basic typing and computer skills
- Credit history and Background will be checked and must meet our standards of excellence for employment consideration
We offer the following benefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Vacation
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement for Undergraduate and Graduate courses
- Various Incentive Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
We are currently hiring for the following open positions. If no positions are listed, applications and resumes will be kept on file for future opportunities.
- Contact Center Representative — Operations Center (Chipley, FL)
- Solutions Specialist — Operations Center (Chipley, FL)
We're thrilled you're considering us as your next employer! Submit your resume for our open positions and our Human Resources Department will be in touch!